If your child needs a filling, Dr. Dana prepares the tooth, places the filling, and adjusts it in just one appointment.
What's right for your child?
Several factors influence the performance, durability, longevity, and expense of dental restorations, including:
- The components used in the filling material
- The amount of remaining tooth structure
- Where and how the filling is placed
- The chewing load that the tooth will have to bear
- The length and number of visits needed to prepare and adjust the restored tooth
Before treatment begins, Dr. Dana will discuss all the options and help you make the best choice for your youngster’s particular case.